Thursday, June 22, 2017

Valentine's Day Decor

Hi everyone! A month or so ago I finished my second semester in college! I plan on dedicating my time this summer to catching up on the blog and getting new things out. I am really looking forward to the things that I have planned. I have wanted to post about this decor for a while. I am so happy that I finally got to them!

So I will start out by talking about Valentine's Day Decor!


This cute HME and with the Heart as the O is way cute and I loved how it turned out.


The Valentine's Accessory Blocks are so adorable.


This is the close up of the Home Kit Heart!


This is the cute set up on top of my dresser!


This is my TV stand display.
The next few pictures are close ups of the pictures that are in the display.









This is another display on top of a container that I have.

So that is all of the Valentine's Day Decor! I really enjoyed making all of the things that I did. I especially love February and Valentine's Day because it is my birthday on Valentine's Day!

Anyways, sorry that it has taken me so long to post this. I have been busy with other things that I have been working on! I have a really big announcement for my blog/business coming at the beginning to middle of July! I can't wait to tell you guys!
Have a great day!
~Bethany

1 comment:

  1. Bethany, everything is so very cute. I hope things are going well. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete